The game has changed
- 2 weeks ago we were playing according to certain rules, today the game has changed and we need to start playing according to new rules.
- The market is changing, many things that you used to do are going to disappear, at least for a while, and other new opportunities will appear.
If you want to keep growing you need to accept uncertainty
- The skills, tactics and strategies that you used to grow your business or professionally for the last 10 years are not enough right now.
- You need to accept that the game has changed, understand the new rules and develop new skills
Be proactive, not reactive
- Many people are worried these days and as a result, they are paralysed
- You cannot stop, if you want to keep growing and don’t get stuck in these difficult times, you need to keep moving.
- Adapt, test and find new ways to deliver your value.